Contents: News Archives | Strange Ideas
Click the 'news archives' picture from the topics to return to this page.
10/15/04 Strange Ideas. The saying, "the truth is out there," popularized by the X-files, has a double meaning. "Out there" to me, means "on the net", and also that the truth is pretty strange. Here are eight strange truths supported by enough evidence to raise some eyebrows:
1. Cavities in teeth are caused by a contagious bacteria.
2. Cancer may have been cured in 1938.
3. Life on our planet came from space via comets.
4. There have been working man-made flying saucers for many years.
5. Chupacabras are real animals.
6. Bigfoot is a real animal.
7. Unanswered questions cast reasonable doubt on the official story of the Apollo moon landings.
8. The world will run out of oil in the next 20 to 30 yrs. Major blackouts start by 2012 (next 8 yrs)
Do you like CRENULOUS WOBS:
©2000-2005 by Xenophilia (The Band) E Pluribus Unum